For Premium White Wine Fermentation
Wine was already aged in eggshaped amphorae in ancient times. In recent years, fermentation has been tested in various forms in viticulture. Speidel has now developed a stainless steel fermenter that combines the advantages of the egg shape with the advantages of a stainless steel tank and a unique design. The Black Eye looks like a space satellite from the outside and provides a gentle and well controllable fermentation inside. Due to its unique shape, the yeast can circulate smoothly during the fermentation phase. In science it is assumed that this free circulation is an advantage for the fermentation process and thus for the entire aroma spectrum. In contrast to a concrete fermentation barrel, the Black Eye guarantees the necessary hygiene. Thanks to the perfect welding seams and the highly smooth inner walls, the fermenting chamber is also very easy to clean.
- A unique design that combines the advantages of the egg shape with the advantages of a stainless steel tank
- Provides a gentle and well controllable fermentation
- The yeast can circulate smoothly during the fermentation phase
- Perfect welding seams and smooth inner walls make the fermenting chamber very easy to clean
- Available in 625L and 1000L