Smart Analysis is the new portable instrument that lets you perform wine quality control analysis at any time, in a fast, simple and inexpensive way directly in your winery.
Currently Smart Analysis can measure 14 different wine parameters with more to follow in the future (new tests will be made available for download onto your device as they are developed).
- Acetic Acid
- Malic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Total SO2
- Free SO2
- Tartaric Acid
- Total Acidity
- Primary Amino Nitrogen
- Ammoniacal Nitrogen
Developed inside the Department of Information Engineering at the University of Parma, Italy with the collaboration of professors, researchers and private investors.
- Small and lightweight
- 7 hours of battery time
- WIFI and bluetooth connectivity
- Smart carrying case
- No calibration or maintenance due to remote diagnostic monitoring
- In APP step-by-step user guidance
- No need for IT knowledge
- No need for chemistry knowledge
- New optical fibre and LED light technology
- Pre-calculated cuvettes and reagent droppers, no need for pipettes
- Total kit traceability with QR code recognition
- Calibration curves preloaded on device
- Innovative cloud storage and data management
- Data access at any time from everywhere with a few clicks
- Create and share reports
- Same device for all future measurements
- Same device for different analysis (e.g. wine, beer, cider, olive oil etc)
- Automatic software and firmware updates
IMPORTANT: Backorder is paid immediately through credit card. Please contact Kauri for an estimated delivery date for backorders.
Freight is included nationwide.
We will be in touch to confirm your chosen parameters once your order is received.